What are cookies?
Here below you’ll find all the informations related to cookies used by the present website, together with the instructions which will help you to manage your cookies preferences. For further informations about cookies please visit allaboutcookies.org; www.youronlinechoise.eu.
Cookies used by the present website
Technical cookies that don’t require user consent
Cookies used in order to perform activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the present website and for the provision of the service:
COOKIE_SUPPORT, technical, expires never;
LFR_SESSION_STATEXYZ (xyz is a number), session;
Cookies used in order to save the user’s preferences and to optimize website functions:
GUEST_LANGUAGE_ID, technical, expires never;
All technical cookies do not require user’s consent, this is why they are install automatically following the user access to the website.
Cookies that require user’s consent
All cookies different from technical cookies above mentioned are installed / activate only after user prior express consent to be released on the first visit on the website. The consent may be expressed in general manner, by interact with cookie banner, according to the different modality explained in the banner (e.g. by click on OK button or X banner; by continuing the visit on the website, by scrolling down or link); otherwise the consent may be supplied / not supplied in a selective way, following the modalities below. Your consent will track in occasion of different and future website visits. User have, in any case, the right to rovoke – at all or partially - your expressed consent.
We use Third Part Cookies to manage statistics, also in disaggregated form.
Here below you’ll find the Third Parties names and for each cookie link to the Third Part page where you’ll receive all the informations related to data processing and you’ll have the possibility to express your consent.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Personal Data collected Cookie and Usage data.
Displaying content from external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. If a service of this kind is installed, it may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
YouTube video widget (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
Remember that you can manage your cookies preferences through browser setting
f you don’t know type / version of your browser, please click on “help” button, in the up right corner of this window. Here you’ll find all the necessary informations.
If you know the type/version of your browser please click on the correspondent link below to access the cookies managing page.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
For further information please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13, Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003.
This privacy statement should not be considered applicable to other websites which shall eventually become accessible through links on websites under the Controller’s domain, who is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites. This is a privacy statement conveyed in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - Personal Data Protection Code. The privacy statement is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001, adopted by the European authorities for the protection of personal data forming part of the Working Party set up under Article 29 of Directive 95/46/EC, on 17th May 2001, to identify certain minimal requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information which the processing controllers should supply to users when they connect to the web pages, independently of the purposes for such connection.
The DATA “CONTROLLER”, pursuant to Article 28 of the Personal Data Protection Code is Candy Hoover Group S.r.l. with sole shareholder, company to management and coordination activity of Candy S.p.A., registered office: Via Comolli, 16 - 20861 Brugherio (MB) - Italy, corporate capital € 30,000,000.00 fully paid up, Italian tax code and registration number with Monza e Brianza Companies Register 04666310158, VAT IT00786860965 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data processed
Personal and identification data. Personal data, including any information related to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, with reference to any other information, including a personal identification number; Identification data, the personal data which allows the direct identification of the person concerned (for example name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc...)
IT systems and software procedures used for the operation of this website acquire certain personal data in the course of their normal operation, whose transmission is involved in the use of Internet communication protocols. This involves information which is not collected in order to be linked to identified persons concerned, but which by its own nature may allow the identification of users by means of processing and association with data held by third parties. IP addresses or the computer domain names used by the users who access the site fall under this data category, as well as the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, the size of the file obtained as a reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (success, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the operating system and to the user’s IT environment. The data may be used to ascertain responsibility in hypothetical cases of computer crimes against the site.
Data provided by the user on a voluntary basis
The elective, explicit an voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses shown on this site and/or the filling of data collection forms, includes the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to reply to any requests, as well as of any other personal data supplied.
Specific information Specific information may be presented on the pages of the Website in relation to particular services or processing of the Data supplied by the User or by the Person Concerned.
Please refer to the cookies policy on the following link.
Purposes of the data processing for which consent is granted where requested (Article 23 of Legislative Degree 196/03) The data provided on a voluntary basis while filling data collection forms and/or by sending e-mails, will be subject to processing for the following purposes:
A) processing of data concerning:
- the filling of data collection forms for contacts and/or participation in contests, competitions, games, prize-giving operations; - administrative and accounting activities related to prize-giving operations. For the purposes of applying the provisions on the protection of personal data, the processing carried out for administrative and accounting purposes is related with the carrying out activities of an organizational, administrative, financial or accounting nature, regardless of the nature of the data processed.
B) processing of data (until it is opposed):
- subject to prior consent, for direct marketing activities, market research or other commercial research and direct sales, to receive – by automated means, e-mails, telefax, MMS messages (Multimedia Messaging Service) or SMS messages (Short Message Service) or other kinds of messages, as well as by phone through operators and paper-based mail – informative material with the aim of measuring the degree of customer satisfaction, promotional, commercial and advertising material or material regarding events and initiatives held by Candy Hoover Group Srl – with sole shareholder
C) processing of data (until it is opposed):
- subject to prior consent, for direct marketing activities, market research or other commercial research and direct sales, to receive – by automated means, e-mails, telefax, MMS messages (Multimedia Messaging Service) or SMS messages (Short Message Service) or other kinds of messages, as well as by phone through operators and paper-based mail – informative material with the aim of measuring the degree of customer satisfaction, promotional, commercial and advertising material or material regarding events and initiatives held by companies of the Candy Hoover Group Srl – with sole shareholder and by third parties or associated companies under common control es. GIAS Srl, partners belonging to the category of entities operating in the financial services and/or operating in sectors producing goods connected to the purchased appliance. The full list of the companies belonging to the group shall be provided upon request to email@example.com.
Processing methods – Retention
The processing shall be carried out automatically and manually, with means and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and privacy, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose in compliance with Article 31 et. seq. of Legislative Degree 196/03. The data shall be retained for a period not exceeding that of the purposes for which the data has been collected and subsequently processed.
Scope of communication and dissemination
Your data, which is subject to processing, will not be disseminated and may be sent to companies that are contractually linked to Candy Hoover Group Srl – with sole shareholder, abroad and within the European Union, pursuant to and within the limits of Article 42 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. Personal data may be sent abroad to non-EU countries within the scope and extent provided for in Articles 43 and 44(b) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, in order to comply with contractual obligations or for related purposes. Data may be sent to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- entities providing services for managing the IT system used by Candy Hoover Group Srl (with sole shareholder) and for managing the telecommunication networks (including e-mail);
- companies of the Candy Hoover Group Srl – with sole shareholder and by third parties or associated companies under common control es. GIAS Srl, partners belonging to the category of entities operating in the financial services and/or operating in sectors producing goods connected to the purchased appliance. The full list of the companies belonging to the group shall be provided upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- offices or companies as part of assistance or consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or of the provisions of public bodies, upon request. The entities belonging to the above categories carry out the task of Data Controller, or work completely independently as separate Data Controllers. The list of those responsible is constantly updated and made available at the head office of Candy Hoover Group Srl - with sole share holder, via Privata Eden Fumagalli 20047 Brugherio (MB) and upon request to email@example.com.
The nature of data provision and refusal
Except as specified in relation to the browsing data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data for the purposes mentioned in point A) is optional but necessary. Any refusal to provide the necessary data with regards to point A) entails the impossibility of carrying out activities that are strictly connected and required, for example to obtain what has been requested or to make use of the Data Controller's services and participate in the prize-giving activity. The provision of data and the consent for its processing for the purposes mentioned in points B) and C) is optional. Any refusal of consent for the purposes indicated in points B) and C) above does not entail any negative consequences with regards to the purposes mentioned in point A).
Rights of the persons concerned
You may assert your rights as specified by Articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003, by contacting the Controller, Candy Hoover Group Srl by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the data at any moment, and to know the content and origin, to verify its accuracy or ask for its integration or updating, or correction of the same (Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code). Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blockage of data processed in breach of law, as well as to oppose its treatment in any case for legitimate reasons. When you contact the Controller, you should provide your e-mail address, the name, address and/or telephone numbers, in order to allow the correct handling of your request. So as not to receive any more direct marketing communications (e-mail, SMS, MMS, fax), it shall suffice to send an e-mail to email@example.com at any time, with the subject line “cancellation of automated communication” or to use our automatic cancellation systems provided only for e-mails, and you shall no longer be bothered. So as not to receive any more traditional direct marketing communications (operator calls, paper-based mail), it shall suffice to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, with the subject line “cancellation of traditional communication”, and you shall no longer be bothered. So as not to receive any more direct marketing communications of any kind, it shall suffice to send an e-mail to email@example.com at any time, with the subject line “cancellation of marketing”, and you shall no longer be bothered.
Amendments to the privacy statement
The Controller reserves the right to amend, update, supplement or delete parts of this privacy statement at his own discretion and at any time. The person concerned is required to verify any amendments from time to time. In order to facilitate such verification, the privacy statement shall indicate the date of its update.
Date of update: 03.07.2015